- Current Athletic Training (certified or licensed in your state)
- Current Instructor in American Red Cross Sport Safety Training
- Current Instructor in ASEP Sport First Aid
- Eligible sport first-aid courses completed within the last four (4) years.
- NFHS First Aid for Coaches (American Red Cross/USOC)
- PREPARE (National Center for Sports Safety)
- ASEP Sport First Aid
- Sport Safety Training (American Red Cross)
- Sports Injury Prevention and First Aid (American Red Cross)
- KMA/KHSAA Sports Safety Course (Kentucky)
- CARE AND PREVENTION OF ATHLETIC INJURIES (Maryland)
- MHSAA CAP 1 Module 3 Sports Medicine (Michigan)
- Fairfax County Sport First Aid (Virginia)
- American Heart Association HeartSaver First Aid
College courses will not be accepted unless it resulted in a certification from the American Red Cross in Sports Injury Prevention and First Aid.
CPR training does not qualify as an eligible first aid course. You must have one of the first aid courses listed above to be eligible for NFHS Coach Certification.